My name is Trevor and I am a Nebraska native! I moved to the Denver area and joined Johlfs Financial Group in October 2020. While in the office, I enjoy working with clients to optimize their financial lives. I curate custom financial plans for clients and specialize in risk management.
Outside of the office, I enjoy every outdoor activity imaginable but most recently hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, fishing, and snowboarding are at the top of the list!
What is your favorite food and why?
- "I LOVE spicy foods! I would say either Mexican or Thai cuisines are my favorite".
What are you passionate about?
- '"Spending time in nature, wildlife habitat conservation, decreasing my reliance on single use plastics".
What made you want to become a Financial Advisor?
- "It was seeing the impact financial planning had on clients during my internship with Waddell & Reed. Creating custom financial plans and seeing the clients (and their families) follow the plan, adjust accordingly, and reach their goals is very fulfilling".
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- "Depends on the season...during the summer and fall you will find me hiking the foothills of Denver. In the wintertime, I would say snowboarding. Each winter, I purchase a season pass so that I can explore different resorts in Colorado but my favorite is Beaver Creek!"
What do you do for fun? What do your weekends look like?
- "My ideal summer weekend includes hiking and attending outdoor concerts with my favorite person! Finding new trails in Colorado is exciting and endless! Occasionally, my family will come visit me and I get to show off this beautiful state".
Fun fact: I played football while attending Nebraska Wesleyan University.